Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
free money and one or two questions answered...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blue Thunder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragons wrote:
erm pat ......no i am very happy with my decision and the attitude of everyone that remains in this clan shows i've made the correct one i tried to do this the right way but u all wanted to stick pole up ur asses about it going aroud saying shit to people who have nothing to do with this nor the clan (pat)
or just being complete ass holes when i clearly stated u all were still m8s in my book (pat , piglet , arcade , darkfoot) and alan never shutting up about things going on with vince and dan when it has nothing to do with him is the main reason i decided not to wait because like i said when all this shite first happen if i am pushed i will leave and what happen alan happen so .,|,, pat .,|,, piglet .,|,, arcade .,|,, anyone else who thinks they have a right to a say about anything going on hya Evil or Very Mad

Well, you know what fucktard - I told Dan that I never said a thing to anyone regarding anything that is going on. And why would I give a rats ass if you leave or stay - all I am saying is that everyone is waiting to see how things unfold. Dan wanted Vince removed and like I told him - that wasn't going to happen. So take your fucking shit out of here and STFU. You are so brainwashed and paranoid it is fucking ridiculous. But, just go on and continue to think what you will and acting like a complete and total ass in here. It isn't helping your case... Rolling Eyes
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shh... calm down everyone?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pat once again ur clueless, wut i am talking about has nothing to do with vince and dan its with the fucked p treatment i recieved from wut i thought were m8s i tried to distance my self from everyone and not chose a side but i got shit from piglet arc and u and alan always trying to be the voice of vab so i just said fuck it im not staying here

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Blue Thunder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have solution for you then - stop reading these forums and chatting with us. I was NEVER trying to be the voice of VAB - once again, you are trying to justify your actions with complete non-sense. This will be the last thing posted in this thread and the last thread you hijack Eric. If another thread like this is started or you hijack it, I will immediately lock it. Just do yourself and everyone a favor and leave this forum. Confused
WcD LeaDeR
WcD LeaDeR

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blacklist me wherever u want but not in this forum m8.
this like a fight david (am not this person) vs goliath (more this) if u know what i mean.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: