Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
lock all the post u want

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dragons

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: lock all the post u want Reply with quote

it makes no difference to me , but before u go and reply to a post you might wanna make sure you read it right ya illiterate nigger lovin skank , i didnt say YOU were being the voice of vab i said alan was they had this great thing come out just for people like you its called hooked on phonics maybe you should go buy it

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Djoszee
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and maybe you should buy a book about grammar because its very annoying to read long posts without dots or capitals and why are you making such a big deal about all this maybe you should stop visiting this forum if oppinions bore you oh and its possible to missunderstand people when you post on forums or send emails thats why i prefer real conversations in some cases

phew Laughing

PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlueThunder wrote:
If another thread like this is started (...), I will immediately lock it

sorry m8, i now act as the "voice of BlueThunder" and lock this thread.

i wanna get some peace back. im tired of former m8s flaming each other. it makes me sad tbh.

if u cant stand someone ignore him, stay away from him, dont talk to him, dont reply. sometimes thats hard to do in real life, coz u might live with or next to him, or u work together, or whatever. but here, in this "unreal" internet-world its so easy... so plz try it. we'll all benefit.

same goes to bt, alan, dj and all the rest - including me. damn im repeating that all the time, i'll stop doing this now. as bt said, next topics will be just closed or deleted without a reply.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: