Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
When is go live?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Questions / Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lankymart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: When is go live? Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

I was just wondering when this site is going to be live, I see the main page still needs some work but this site has the a lot of potential. Wink

If you need an extra developer on board I could lend a hand, I've new to php but I'm a fast learner. Cool

Anyway...well done on an excellent design and keep up the good work Exclamation

Last edited by lankymart on Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Solar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

are you on about wcc >
wcc has been live for about 5 years or longer, a lot of people left when the site had problems a couple years back and found a new home on other forums, but there is still the loyal users here who will never leave
Plutonic
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey there, thanks for the comments Very Happy

Most of the code for this site is actually already done, as this is the 3rd version. Version 2 went offline because alot of the code was server specific, and then we moved servers! So all that realy needs to be done is for it to be updated.

I dont have a lot of time to implement things, at least not as much as I used too, and as the forums are the most used part of the site I decided to slow down on it once i had them up and running. I do plan on finishing it off at some point though!
Maybe I can get a few more sections up after my exams (next week and week after) and finish it off during the summer. Will see how things go.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Questions / Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: