Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
Hamachi Network Groups

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> We can't D!E
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SMaCK

Location: Watching A Movie Titled "Inpenetrable" starring Urnan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:06 am    Post subject: Hamachi Network Groups Reply with quote

Dew, with the hamachi servers, only 16 people can be on the one server. I cannot join your network at the moment because of this.
Clean it up and I can join. Only keep people that will regurlarly use it on the list. Smile

Hamachi Cool eh? I can see straight away you were on hamachi cus of the IP.
Hosting without passwords, no more rehosting from boot lags, no mass noob joining. Thank You Hamachi. LoL Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
m0nk
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

but it leaves out the fun of randomly meeting old wormers and stuff. tad gay no?

Added after 12 minutes:

ok i dl'ed it. can we be joined to many networks at the same time? so i can see whos in say my network and someones elses if im connected onto thiers?

|wa clan sL, wcd member| |wwp clan lor leader|
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

m0nk wrote:
but it leaves out the fun of randomly meeting old wormers and stuff. tad gay no?

i saw this prob when anzas found out how to set up ur own wormnet. maybe this will be alike.

Added after 12 minutes:

m0nk wrote:
ok i dl'ed it. can we be joined to many networks at the same time? so i can see whos in say my network and someones elses if im connected onto thiers?

good questions. im thinking about getting this prob too, so keep on talking here to get some infos Smile thx

Location: Watching A Movie Titled "Inpenetrable" starring Urnan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I reckon the benefits outweigh the anything bad about Hamachi. Being on multiple networks is a good feature. But only a MAX amount on the one server. It is about $200/month for a 50max server, not cheap. Of course not having noobs join is awesome. And I reckon it can be used online but only if you connect to a host or server by someone else on the network. I can host in AG so, is that what you mean Fabian?

He is risen.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
m0nk
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont see anything good really. in ag u see old wormers and people u didnt no that were going on. if u want a privi game use a pass or diff channel =/ i like seeing lor tags in ag etc shows u r active. playing new peeps is kewl to Surprised

|wa clan sL, wcd member| |wwp clan lor leader|
ArcaDe
WcD LeaDeR
WcD LeaDeR

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wtf is that ? lol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> We can't D!E All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: