Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
lol check this out [BAM]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CriM

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:58 pm    Post subject: lol check this out [BAM] Reply with quote

i just found a back up. and it had this on it. must be like uhm 2 years old...lol

silly me...
30 July 2003 9:48 am

Today I decided to start BAM. I no longer accept hearing bad things about DM and its members. Things got to end now! Starting today, I begin my training, I will train my skillz till 07 August. These Skillz include: shopping, roping, BnG, Fort, and Br. My goal is to 1337 in all of them at the time my training ends. Once my training is completed the BAM will begin, and I will get people to help in the BAM, this isn?t a clan thing, so all people can join.
The Battle Against MOG will start, and all those we want them to die will help. Though I got no problem of doing this alone.

Reasons why not to join MOG.

1 you get kicked if you block the leader on Msn, no matter what the reason is, you get kicked.
2 you cant use the whisper cheat in games.
3 you cant say anything negative about the leader or yourself, for example: I suck?.and u get a red start, 5 stars= u get kicked
4 MOG rules are, you are not elite until your in MOG for 3 months. I think the matter of being elite should depend on the skillz and not on the time being in a certain clan.
5 The leader cant rope, I have never seen him do: spikes, dragons or good shadows. Apparently he is to lazy to learn new things, he only does n00b shadows. I wont lie, ofcourse he owns me in shoppz. But after my training that will end. And a new time well come were the true masters only are elite, and those select few will be famous on wnet. But untill then we need to train and learn how to be better, faster and more deadly. Watch out MOG people, your time has come, prepare and d!E??
Crim.

30 July 2003 7:16 pm

I have been training all day, I now can do perfect dragons and spikes, shadows, kicks and scroll. Its all a bit messy. Today I have done some shopping skillz, but mostly roper skillz. Even though I like this training scheme and it doesn?t get boring very fast. I might make some graves and banners later on, but there is still plenty of time for that. Now all I want is a cold drink, its been hot all day so I think I deserve one drink. I cant wait for the moment on wich I declare war to MOG. But I really have to train first, its important, might not be fun, but very very important.
Well I?m off now, going to enjoy my drink and just relax a little.
Cheers

Crim.

pics from last winter
Djoszee
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree on the fact that bunny cant rope, im not going to bother and read the rest of that crap

Laughing

PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bunny owns me.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not interested.
Djoszee
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, ice is still alive :p

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: