Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
i played wa and wwp
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> We can't D!E
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kevrpgfan
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes but he didn't win in the final Razz I think he either come 2nd or 3rd... my memory is bad though... lemme check...

Worms (1st Place)

Sk8terxPunk (2nd Place)

WwWorms (3rd Place)

Plutonic (4th Place)

The Final was a very close match between two of the contenders, Worms and Sk8terxPunk. Plutonic sadly couldn't make the final so he came 4th by default, WwWorms started very well but then went through a bit of a bad patch, and ended up falling behind to take 3rd. Both Worms and Sk8terxPunk were neck and neck, it came down to time left on the clock. Because Worms go was before Sk8ter, he was the one to put the pressure on. Worms managed to get to the finish with 23 secs left on his go, Sk8ter tried his best and it was close but 23 secs passed before he landed on the finish. Therefore Worms has been crowned with the Title of Rope Race Champion!

Worms was a german bloke from what I remember... so Arcade u should remember him Smile

Plutonic
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn i so would have had it Very Happy

as for going back to roots... my roots were WA :p
And WA and WWP are going to be combined at some point. But there is no point in patching the WWP stuff untill all the bug fixed are done.

Kevrpgfan
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theres only one bug... mortar

Oh and u wouldn't of won.. plut.. cause neither of the top 2 made a mistake Razz

ArcaDe
WcD LeaDeR
WcD LeaDeR

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh 2nd .. yeh forgot that lil detail i guess lol .. the maps are completely lost i think ?

well Sk8erXPunk trained my rr skillz in the past and tried to make me a WoE and i remember exactly i w8ed long for the answer and then it died .. and my WcD Grave (some ppl know - pixel by pixel one 3 letters down) was made for WoE in the first way. then after it died i changed it to WcD Smile
aww good memories.

i dont care if they merge or not. at least wwp should work for me at anytime ... btw wa and wwp down rightnow mmmAAAAAAAAA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> We can't D!E All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: