Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
Teamspeak Overlay Guide for Noobs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kilgore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:23 pm    Post subject: Teamspeak Overlay Guide for Noobs Reply with quote

http://www.teamspeakoverlay.com

As any one of our clanmembers that has used it can tell you: the teamspeak overlay program is the new hotness. From within the game it allows you to see not only who is talking, but also all teamspeak log messages such as who has just joined the channel.

Getting Yourself Set Up:

1) Download the program from http://www.teamspeakoverlay.com and unzip it into your teamspeak directory

2) Grab this simple batch file that i wrote here, unzip it into your teamspeak directory and run it. This should launch BOTH the overlay AND teamspeak. It's just a timesaver - nothing more.

3) Overlay settings: under options it is important to enter your teamspeak nickname or else it will preface everyone's name with the channel title in the overlay. It is also advised to jack up the log entry decay time and reduce font size. Have a look at my settings here...

4) Now that you are getting in-game log messages you can turn off the voice notification inside of teamspeak.

Enjoy!
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

w00t... really hot shit m8 Cool does it work with W:A and CoD? im gonna test it if no1 else already tried it out.

i came across this site while i was browsing the net 4 the ts status thingy u wanted to add to our site. but somehow i didnt exactly read what it is about lol... n0oby me Rolling Eyes

i dont like all the ppl who just join our ts-server and quit without saying anything. or even worse just join and stay quiet. this way i dont have to go back to desktop to check who the n0ob is Razz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PigL3t wrote:
w00t... really hot shit m8 Cool does it work with W:A and CoD? im gonna test it if no1 else already tried it out.

Oh yes, a few of us have been using it for days and it works quite well in Worms apart from the alpha transparency, and works perfectly in Call of Duty.

PigL3t wrote:
this way i dont have to go back to desktop to check who the n0ob is

Exactly!
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep, as u said it works damn nice Very Happy just had a quick game (CoD with VAB and W:A with Time <- yes, hes back Cool)

whats the "alpha transparency" anyway... does this mean u can look through the letters or sumin if u put it lower than 100%? guess so.

lol i had the fps counter activated while i was playing worms. constant rocking 61 frames Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PigL3t wrote:
whats the "alpha transparency" anyway... does this mean u can look through the letters or sumin if u put it lower than 100%? guess so.

Yes, you'll notice that the title text in CoD is somewhat transparent and lights up when somebody speaks. The text in Worms is constantly opaque

PigL3t wrote:
lol i had the fps counter activated while i was playing worms. constant rocking 61 frames

71-72 frames here

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked balls missed a good game of CoD any 1 would sware i was STILL a happily married man and loving it 2 Laughing

well there will be a next time i hope and sorry pat i was on a prom' Laughing

XPS

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BAH, NOT FOR ME AND I DON'T KNOW WHY, COOL SET UP JUST DON'T LIKE IT
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: