Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
disappointed bout the h03s here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Plutonic
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmmm, it looks about right too be honest, weird..
would check my settings but they wont load Sad

PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bad luck 4 me. but im sure u have the same settings m8. i tried everything i can think of now and i simply gave up.

ffs!

its so boring to sit in ag w8ing 4 some1 to host a game... and when theres finally a game u can join its already full the moment u connect Mad

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i wouldnt know about any of this cept everyone of my mates leaving

for cod . and as everyone knows my comp is too much of a piece of junk

to ever be able to play it even if i wanted to . now i cant even play a

simple game of worms so i think its about time everyone of you biznitches

take a took around and relize you still have it good and it can always be

worse . hey wow since when am i the voice of reason lol . i hope to get a

new comp soon so i can be wormin again then piggy i can be your host

cause apparently that is the only advantage to having a 56k i dont have

your router and/or firewall problems

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragons wrote:
a) well i wouldnt know about any of this cept everyone of my mates leaving for cod .

b) and as everyone knows my comp is too much of a piece of junk to ever be able to play it even if i wanted to . now i cant even play a simple game of worms so i think its about time everyone of you biznitches take a look around and relize you still have it good and it can always be worse .

c) hey wow since when am i the voice of reason lol .

d) i hope to get a new comp soon so i can be wormin again then piggy i can be your host cause apparently that is the only advantage to having a 56k i dont have your router and/or firewall problems

a) true... but computer gaming is meant to be fun, and it seems like they have more fun with cod than with worms atm. maybe it'll change again. as i said b4 i wont stop playing worms, although i enjoy a nice bloodbath in cod too Cool

b) what a piece of crap is this pc when ur not even able to play worms on it... worms is like... well... lol. u know what i mean? if i see new games then worms is like old dos-times or sumin. so whats that fossil pc u use atm?

c) same question here, m8 Razz

d) be my host, dragons... i'll be ur guest. gogogo fix this pc prob and start gaming again Very Happy and yes, 56k owns dsl coz u dont have router probs Rolling Eyes lol .,|,,

cya l8er h03

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well this fossle (my moms) is acualy newer than my old pos comp

(my dead one) but umm i dont know wut she did to it that the cd drive

doesnt work anymore but it is rather annoying and maybe by the end of

the day with a little luck and alota naggin i'll get my new comp

today Razz Very Happy Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragons wrote:
maybe by the end of the day with a little luck and alota naggin i'll get my new comp today Razz Very Happy Laughing

w00t Cool

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

woot im screwed again no fuckin comp because my moms b/f (mr anti technology ) decided for us that we dont need a computer so...........fuck fuck fuck!!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

SMaCK

Location: Watching A Movie Titled "Inpenetrable" starring Urnan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awwwwwwwwwwwww, BL man. That blows.

That guy needs a HHG I think.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CriM

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

which cod server u guys play?

pics from last winter
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragons wrote:
woot im screwed again no fuckin comp because my moms b/f (mr anti technology ) decided for us that we dont need a computer so...........fuck fuck fuck!!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

since when has the b/f of some1s mom anything to say?! kik his ass and tell ur mom to leave him if hes not gonna buy u a new pc! Twisted Evil and who in the world would ever decide that its NOT the time 4 a new computer... its ALWAYS time 4 a new 1 - even if u just got the newest machine theres already a better 1 soon Razz

Added after 1 minute:

CriM wrote:
which cod server u guys play?

different servers, most of us r playing on the |>M<| server. but u'll see it on and get the data from xfire m8.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

y0y0y0y0
Hi guys, just to let you know i will be wormin more., i left |>M<| so i wont be on cod as much.... And dragons.. reply to MSN MESSAGES!
NoOb!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SoliDo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I moved my computer back downstairs for the summer just cause its so fucking hot upstairs without A/C at this time of the year. Unfortunately, I rope better upstairs then I do down here and my play has been greatly effected. I still go on wn occaisonly.

This is my personal email --> tcmcgonigal@hotmail.com. I am on it more often then I am on my worms email: solido_wa@Hotmail.com.

I don't play CoD... yet. But I do play enemy territory. It's an awesome and free multiplayer FPS game based off the Q3 engine (my fav) and there is still a very active fan-mod community. Personally... I think it kicks CoD's butt. Ya'll should give it a whirl and maybe we could have a clan get together in ET. I love it so much.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HERES A THREAD............ .,l,, XPS ,,l,.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: