Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
2 Slutonic
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:54 am    Post subject: 2 Slutonic Reply with quote

( Ŧєηєбrα Ѕєrαρhiм ) says (13:49):
meh, tell slutonic to fix my login....... when I try to sign in, it just goes to a white screen

^^ aye, told - and in case Slutonic has no idea who Ŧєηєбrα Ѕєrαρhiм is, it's that moaning King of ours, who has found divine selfJ this time Razz

CuntJ wrote:
and thats also cos the others have lives, except gnork of course... and im jealous Mad
DorkFOOT wrote:
boontit ya a wacked out on drugs fooker
another reason for me to be jealous Mad
Plutonic
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

K, done.

PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: 2 Slutonic Reply with quote

Gnork wrote:
fix my login....... when I try to sign in, it just goes to a white screen

what was the reason for that i wonder... any explanation a noob would understand, plut?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noob? The only one I see here is you, bacon boy. Anyway, ty plut. And a big .,|,, to BT for disappearing again
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

King wrote:
Noob? The only one I see here is you, bacon boy.

lol... what made u think i called u or someone else a noob? Rolling Eyes

i sure meant me, i asked plut for an explanation and still hope hes not gonna use 1337-programmer-language to answer me Wink

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what the fuck has got into you King m8? i use to think you were a nice feller and have had some hard times?

now im thinking your turning into a dick and should be removed from the private section of the clan you hate so much

Plutonic
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

His account was not active, same as Gnorks.
Must be the anti-noob I installed a couple of months back...

King

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarkFOOT wrote:
what the fuck has got into you King m8? i use to think you were a nice feller and have had some hard times?

now im thinking your turning into a dick and should be removed from the private section of the clan you hate so much

@ Dorkfoot - To each their own. I can be the nicest guy you know, but I can also be the biggest asshole you know. My mood, behavior, etc. all depend on many factors. That aside, my remark was to Piglet and not to you, so you'd do well to stay out of affairs not concerning you. And, while I'm no longer a part of this clan for reasons you have misinterpreted, I still have friends here, and I have a *very* long history with DM. It's like a father/son relationship you could say. While he may do things you personally dislike, you still care for him because he's your son. That's like my current relationship with DM. While I don't like certain things here, I still care for it and what goes on. I've been here long enough to have seen DM begin, thrive, weaken, etc. I've seen just about everything here. Hopefully, things will improve. That's part of the reason I'm still here. DM has risen from worse things. But the call for my removal isn't yours. If you hate me so much, ignore me. Simple.

@ Piggy - Ah, my mistake. Sorry m8.

@ Plutonic - Eh? How could that be, I've logged in enough that my account shouldn't have been flagged inactive...... Eh well, shit happens. Fixed now though, aye?
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plutonic wrote:

anti-noob? who else got infected with your poison and can't post here anymore? any idea? u'd better check if teh shizzle is still working after installing sum crap m8 Shocked

CuntJ wrote:
and thats also cos the others have lives, except gnork of course... and im jealous Mad
DorkFOOT wrote:
ArcaDe
WcD LeaDeR
WcD LeaDeR

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rofl .. as you can see the right ones got infected.

DarkFOOT

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

King wrote:

@ Dorkfoot - To each their own. I can be the nicest guy you know, but I can also be the biggest asshole you know. My mood, behavior, etc. all depend on many factors. That aside, my remark was to Piglet and not to you, so you'd do well to stay out of affairs not concerning you. And, while I'm no longer a part of this clan for reasons you have misinterpreted, I still have friends here, and I have a *very* long history with DM. It's like a father/son relationship you could say. While he may do things you personally dislike, you still care for him because he's your son. That's like my current relationship with DM. While I don't like certain things here, I still care for it and what goes on. I've been here long enough to have seen DM begin, thrive, weaken, etc. I've seen just about everything here. Hopefully, things will improve. That's part of the reason I'm still here. DM has risen from worse things. But the call for my removal isn't yours. If you hate me so much, ignore me. Simple.

to you king

i dont give a fuck if you thought of making xDMx while taking a shit 1 day... if you out of a clan then do the clan a favour, fuck off not keep hanging around like a bad smell and whining about stuff you dont fucking care about

if you loved this clan as you say you do, you would try to fix it and not throw ya toy out of the pram and storm off like a fucking child

as for you still being in the private section i dont care if your piggy's love child or if pat is ya dad. STFU and let this clan live or die by it's own hands.

move on fuck off or just disconnect ya fool.

now im at the noob's level , he wins by making me a noob 2

your EGO is so inflated im sure if theres a war we could hang some lights on that huge head of yours and light half of the states.

Plutonic
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gnork wrote:
Plutonic wrote:

anti-noob? who else got infected with your poison and can't post here anymore? any idea? u'd better check if teh shizzle is still working after installing sum crap m8 Shocked

Please tell me someone knew I was joking...

Anyway, I don't install crap, if I want to add or change something I do it myself.

Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plutonic wrote:

Please tell me someone knew I was joking...

U WERE JOK.,1,,NGGGG hehehhe

CuntJ wrote:
DorkFOOT wrote:
King

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarkFOOT wrote:
blah

lol, you really didn't understand a word I said, then or now.

I'll try to keep this short and sweet. I tried to fix things. I tried reasoning, I tried shouting, I tried all I knew. Nothing worked. So I did the only option remaining: I left. So, common reasoning to any sane and logical human in the same situation would be that if you can't change it, if people are unwilling to help and change things, then you should remove yourself from the situation.

So go fuck yourself dude. When you can actually understand what I'm saying (you know, get the context and meaning), then you can come talk to me. Until then, please, stfu. Anything further you have to say to me can be taken up on MSN. I'm done with you here.

Now then, would someone please lock this thread?
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarkFOOT wrote:
rant
King wrote:
more rant

guys guys, what a lovely atmosphere... but ok, my way of trying to 'repair' some probs with a clanm8 ain't seem to work much either.... seems ur right at some point there king... try hating, try to be nice, but nothing is helping Confused

CuntJ wrote:
DorkFOOT wrote:
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: