Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
MapGEN random shopper generation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Plutonic
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:36 pm    Post subject: MapGEN random shopper generation Reply with quote

'lo all.

Been a while since I was looking at this program, but I have just started on shopper generation. I'm doing city shoppers first, and them may move onto other normal shopper map types like the matrix ones later.

Anyway. It's coming along ok and all, but I'm feeling highly lazy right now and realy can't be arsed to make all the objects required to make it work, and don't want to go around theiving stuff off unsuspecting map makers. So was wondering if anyone here's willing to donate some maps for disection and/or wants to make a few objects to go in the pile of random scenery?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: