Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
The Quiet Place
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dragons

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i think the only way that dm could possible claim best at anything is as fun loving gamers i mean damn do u know when i won my last game against another DM its been about 2 years lol but yea the gentlemans club (now with females again) is hardly a clan and thats why its a home to us you've been listening to your buddy to much whispering those evil dm is bad for you as a player thoughts in your ear

and also you say its the mindset of the clan but the only one here concerned about being the best or better than others is you

"my friend told me and i see it to that im not as good as i used to be"

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
King

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're one to be talking about whispering in ears, Baggins. I suggest you shut it.

All he did was point something out. Yeah, he reeeeeally whispered there. You can't honestly say you haven't listened to someone, seen their point, and responded in some way.

I've tried explaining myself. If you can't understand any of what I first posted, well, I just can't help you. I don't believe it in my capacity to be able to explain that any better.

I'm not going to post in this thread anymore. What's been said has been said, and that's that.
DarkFOOT

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

King wrote:
You're one to be talking about whispering in ears, Baggins. I suggest you shut it.

I'm not going to post in this thread anymore. What's been said has been said, and that's that.
i think king said it b4 draggons that he wanted to go a different path and im all happy for him to do as he wants.

i will miss him and still think he's a fine feller so lets lay off him and let him do his own thing Very Happy

we play for fun and love to take the pi$$ outa of eachother. i call that a good laugh Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: