Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
Roulette

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:21 am    Post subject: Roulette Reply with quote

anyone ever play/played the roulette on the machine at the bookies? well i have/am and am addicted to gambling im afraid to admit, i blew 50quid last wednesday, but won £25 off £2 yesterday

what are ur lucky numbers? mine is red 14

what bets do you do with like a fiver or whatever?

eg: £5 for me = 5 numbers which are, green 0 , red 7 , red 14 , red 34. and red 23. £1 middle line £1 middle section (2nd 12) and £2 red or black

is there any tricks to the machine you know any glitches or whatever?

i know one and it works 6/10 times, at the top it tells you the last 10 numbers that have been drawn eg: 10 , 34 , 24 , 27 , 11 , 0, 5, 10, 2 , 28.

the numbers come in threes so, if that was real @ the top, i'd cover number 10, cos the numbers come in threes, so many times this has paid off for me.

whats your biggest win? mine was when i put £2 in a machine, my m8 pumkin was there i said greens coming out, put 60p on green chose middle line and red 7 n red 14, green came out which = a win off £21:60 (35 to 1 odds), did the same on the next machine, and then the next, so in total i was 54£ up off £6

essay over xD

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Roulette Reply with quote

CJ wrote:
is there any tricks to the machine you know any glitches or whatever?

yes, theres a glitch in every gambling machine on earth: you cant win more than u actually spend. even if u win a lot - u already lost more money b4 or ull lose the money afterwards again.

the trick is: recognize ur addiction b4 its too late.

gg

Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indeed, turn around on machines is 72% with a 6% extra if you pay 40% more...

Worm-Unit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

unless ur lucky to find a bo0n who just spend all his money and didnt win shit...you throw in a dollar and weeEEeee, cashflow baby Laughing know a dude that had that once, lmao
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

won £70 off £1 today in bookies off roulette..... on numbers of course...

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ArcaDe
WcD LeaDeR
WcD LeaDeR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lucky numbers are 13 and 37 for example Exclamation
everytime i fkn win masses

CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArcaDe wrote:
lucky numbers are 13 and 37 for example Exclamation
everytime i fkn win masses

we only have green 0 and 1-36 classic european roulette, red 30,32,34 and 36 all had 40p on them, and my big bet was all the middle section covered in 40ps and 60ps with £1 on green, in total was a £14:40 bet... fukin pwned

ArcaDe
WcD LeaDeR
WcD LeaDeR

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just tried to be 1337 Surprised)

CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

won today again, only had £1 on green won, £36, tried to get greedy and lost it all, the only positive is tht it was only £2 i put in the machine, but my theory seems to be working, cos i kinda did silly bets when i won on green 0, i had £5 on black 20 at one point.... dont get me wrong if it won i would been happy with a £180 payout Neutral

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: