Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
Down with the sickness......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
King

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:02 pm    Post subject: Down with the sickness...... Reply with quote

Sorry I haven't been around much, I've been in bed mostly for the last 2 days. Doc says I have strep. Sorry for the short post, but this is all I feel like typing. Take care gimps, hopefully I'll be back soon.
DarKeYeS

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hope cya soon rest a little...
kisses
intereses : futbol..... hombres.... pero en el futbol ya hay hombres cierto? entonces solo futbol Wink ahh y matar a la profe de biokimica con una inyeccion letal de ebola... o solo ke se enferme de gripe no estoy segura =P
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

get well soon, mate Neutral
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

get well soon fella! wish a speedy recovery, but just remember if you're ever stressed, blame Gnork, its so much easier, hes like a stress ball but funnier.... xD

O AND HES DUTCH TOO! Shocked

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
King

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys. I'm probably going to the doctor again tomorrow, I feel even worse tonight, Confused
Dragons

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sucks to hear that king hope ya get better soon and indeed use the stress ball-less gnubk

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
King

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update: I'm feeling a bit better today. I'm not coughing as much, and I slept through most of the night without any problems. Anyway, I'm going to go rest a bit. Peace boons.

Added after 4 hours 17 minutes:

If I seem muddled a bit I apologize... Tonight I'm feeling even worse than before. I'm going in to the doctor (again!) tomorrow. I think that if I'm not feeling better by Sunday I may just go to a hospital, because at this point I don't think it's strep anymore. I feel very light-headed, hot, achey... I don't recall strep making me light-headed before, or making me feel like I want to puke all the time.

In case something happens I just want to say that I would like to thank all of DM for their friendship and words of advice, as well as putting up with my gimpy ass. You boons are alright, and anyone saying otherwise can go die with the Finger of J(©)(®) in their eye sockets.

I'm going to go lie down again... Peace boons... and ty

Djoszee
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oof!...get well soon King...

DarkFOOT

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^ dito m8 ^^ hope ya feel better soon dude

Worm-Unit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: sickness Reply with quote

aye,just relax m8..get some good rest,eat some fruit, tap bt nan's ass n im sure things will be crimson n clover again soon dude Razz n dont be so negative bewn: '' in case something happens '' what would DM be without the king?btw ur mission here is not done yet, so im sure the spirits of Justice will reveal itself to contineu the pwnage Cool just take ur time m8,get well soon n dont forget we boons will be around. Peace out n DM 4 LIFE Smile
King

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update: Just got back from the doctor's office. They did a chest x-ray, and although they didn't say why they were doing it, I knew why; they thought I had lumonia. Well thanks to the DM gods I don't have that. The doctor (name of Nelms btw, perhaps you know or have heard of him BT?) gave me more medication to take, on top of what I'm already taking. Hooray for lots of meds..... but I suppose that's better than the alternative, yeh?

@Unit- Heh, if you knew the medical history on either side of my family, you'd be freaking out too, :/

Time to go prop up my feet and watch some TV. Take care.
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol @ freek who writes a good-bye-life-here-I-come-death-letter while some other medication will be helping to cure the illness Shocked

So0o, what's it gonna be m8? Guillotine right through the chest, or split in pieces by four horses, maybe a duel with daggers at the Black Knights Deathmatch Tourney next month in the black forest next to our DM woods?
Or maybe just some rest with our castle virgins in the Great Pwn Tower?
Rolling Eyes

Take care m8 - u know we do Wink

CuntJ wrote:
and thats also cos the others have lives, except gnork of course... and im jealous Mad
DorkFOOT wrote:
boontit ya a wacked out on drugs fooker
another reason for me to be jealous Mad
King

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gnork wrote:
Lol @ freek who writes a good-bye-life-here-I-come-death-letter while some other medication will be helping to cure the illness Shocked

So0o, what's it gonna be m8? Guillotine right through the chest, or split in pieces by four horses, maybe a duel with daggers at the Black Knights Deathmatch Tourney next month in the black forest next to our DM woods?
Or maybe just some rest with our castle virgins in the Great Pwn Tower?
Rolling Eyes

Take care m8 - u know we do Wink

Heh, well, the penicillin crap didn't really help, so I'm not exactly holding my breath for this new stuff. But ffs, I don't remember strep being this bad. The last time I had it, I was 13. I was in bed for what, all of 2 days? Here I am now, and I've been in bed 5 days already...... something's wrong with that picture m8.

btw.... the castle virgins sound nice, send 'em on out. I'll show them what it means to have the "royal treatment", Laughing
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the alien growing fine in your belly? Any signs of big red/blue factals beneath your skin? Does your belly move? Does it kick? Twisted Evil

CuntJ wrote:
and thats also cos the others have lives, except gnork of course... and im jealous Mad
DorkFOOT wrote:
boontit ya a wacked out on drugs fooker
another reason for me to be jealous Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: