Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
The King rides again!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
King

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:42 pm    Post subject: The King rides again! Reply with quote

First off, I would like to thank the members of DM for their friendship and patience.

Now, to business. I have decided that it's time for me to rejoin the ranks of DM. There are a few reasons behind this decision, the main ones being that I now have most of my affairs in order, and I'm quite sick of the KTL noobs flooding WN these days. KTL must die.

The King is back... and he's on a mission.
D3v1L

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great knews Laughing

/me join DM's fight to kick KTL away from shoppers game Wink

Dragons

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good shit king and the best part is your still on the members list so ur set lol

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now look at that. The King decides to take his horse and travel the road leading out the black DM forest. And just outside the forest there is this huge battlefield where ktl noobs are hung and slaughtered. Bodyparts flying allover the place and DarkOneZillionth is laying on the ground with all types of blood coming out of his mouth - so the King decides to grab his mighty sword and slash around a bit, just for fun... The war is over and the battlefield is still smoking, the stench of rotting ktl bodies making it an undesirable place to stay. So the King looks around...turns his head and looks at the mighty black DM forest which is just a couple of hundred meters away. And back he goes on his horse, travelling through the misty battlefields, making his way back to the darkness... great to have you back in the castle, King! /me lights the party barbecue to roast a huge pig for all clanners and grabs some barrels of good wine from the cellar.

CuntJ wrote:
and thats also cos the others have lives, except gnork of course... and im jealous Mad
DorkFOOT wrote:
boontit ya a wacked out on drugs fooker
another reason for me to be jealous Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: