Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
active / inactive

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Suicidal Ropers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: active / inactive Reply with quote

post here if you are in SR and active or inactive so ill start mmkay

if you are inactive please post a date when you will be active again

CJ: Inactive until ?

Twisted Evil

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
diego

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i dont know if i can say i'm active, i play now and then.. but i believe at the moment i'm the only one wearing the SR tag..

Added after 17 hours 58 minutes:

btw chris.. this is for you i found it some days ago.. turn on your sound Twisted Evil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1FR-VBBOSA

ROFL
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diego, as i am in the library i cannot view this video as the page is filtered, but i move into my own flat on Monday i think, so i'm thinking about getting broadband... heres the link to the one they do in my area, i'm thinking about getting the middle one what do you think?

http://allyours.virginmedia.com/websales/service.do?id=2

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
diego

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you dont know how good an ISP is until you test it.. it looks nice tho. give it a try.
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

now then... im active from now so msn me if u wanna play lets recruit members the only members now are me ben and diego

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Suicidal Ropers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: