Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
Is It Possible...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Is It Possible... Reply with quote

To get internet on my pc using the gprs settings on my phone why you ask? Cos i now live in a youth hostel and its gonna be another 4 months before i get it plus the cunts here wont let me have the net and mobile messenger is annoying me and i cant "spam" here either... Plus i wanna own kevs arse on pro evo and teach him a lesson :p any help would be appreciated as this jus took me like 5 hours to type even on quick text... Bah Humbug

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kevrpgfan
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Is It Possible... Reply with quote

CJ wrote:
To get internet on my pc using the gprs settings on my phone why you ask? Cos i now live in a youth hostel and its gonna be another 4 months before i get it plus the cunts here wont let me have the net and mobile messenger is annoying me and i cant "spam" here either... Plus i wanna own kevs arse on pro evo and teach him a lesson :p any help would be appreciated as this jus took me like 5 hours to type even on quick text... Bah Humbug

eeeeek vbl dude Shocked

Hope ya ok... Sorta glad that u can't spam so much Wink

As for owning me in pro evo... in your dreams Razz

Plutonic
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depends on the phone - some allow you to use it as a modem - normally using infrared - but ive never got it to work.

Its stupidly slow and expencive too....

CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plutonic wrote:
Depends on the phone - some allow you to use it as a modem - normally using infrared - but ive never got it to work.

Its stupidly slow and expencive too....

Well my phone is sony ericsson w850i and its on contract so i dont care about price especially seen as i have no intentions to pay the bill... As my father will pay it... So i need to find out how to do it

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Boric6

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

evrything by your father heh...cant handle anything alone? Razz
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ur mobile can be used as a modem. but think about using umts instead of gprs - or even better hsdpa. there're already some flatrates available, get em if ur father pays the bill...

but the connection will always be as fast as the connection between ur mobile and ur pc. ir sucks badly, bluetooth is mmmkay, datacable is best.

WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what do i need to do or what do i need to buy to do this? And btw gogogo me 1st post of 2007 xDDDD B-)Very HappyRazz

Deano

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you've still got the box your phone came in, you can learn how to use your mobile as a modem, I think you'll need to buy the correct wire though. It's indeed possible. Smile
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm back active again, i managed to get the internet on my pc through the gprs on my cell phone... only thing is i cant play worms Evil or Very Mad any help?

benster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

get a proper internet connection ffs. Neutral
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

benster wrote:
get a proper internet connection ffs. Neutral

i live in a youth hostel so i cant fool.... but ill make SR a new website soon

RaiiZ

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

muahaha noob Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: