Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
Me clubbin fri / sat night >broadband optimized

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:37 pm    Post subject: Me clubbin fri / sat night >broadband optimized Reply with quote

I went clubbin basically fri/ sat

Note: when we were in wetherspoons on friday, we were having a drink with a few polish ppl and we were drinking "Tyskie" and "Zywiec" or summat, appaarently its the best beer in poland and in europe... fuck knows... here goes:

this one is of me and sarah, i went school with her and although she only kissed me i was happy with this pic as i was fairly drunk and had a pink bopper thing in my hair!

this is me and tess in flares, i didnt get off with her but shes a top top girl who i met on friday, and i cant wait to go out with her again this week Very Happy

this one is me and money, he owns Shahi grill (kebab shop) and he always sorts me out so to have a pic wit him was good! plus i got a free chesseburger and chips xDDD

This is my favourite picture from friday, me and sam, we had 8 pints 8 shots each when this was took, people thought i was pointing to my eyes, but i wasnt i was pointing to the sky!! (dunno why tho xD)

Now, you're gonna ask who the fuck the old man is... so im gonna answer it for you, he is Stan the man, he has been goin clubbin round warrington for 50 years and is a fucking legend round here so i was glad i got a pic with him

This one is sam dan and me, and as usual i was looking and pointing the complete opposite way.

this one is sophie and nat, two top top girls who me and sam knew from somewhere, the only thing is we dont remember where from lol xD

this last pic from friday is stan the man dancing to the YMCA in flares which i thought was funny, he ended up getting off with a pretty fit bird tho (lucky cunt)

heres teh pics from saturday:

Don't ask..... cos i cant remember anything from Saturday, however i did like this girl!

It's her again so its all good, she looks pretty happy so im guessing i either made her laugh or we did summat... fuck knows

the pic quality on this aint too good, but if you can make it out.. its jess and hannah, jess was a dirty girl but hannah was gorgeous, was very very stubborn though

this one is me and money in mcauleys, what a photo, the best of saturday night, by then we were both fucked.

check out the chessey grin of me on this one, pretty bad picture, but i dont care, im happy which is good!

This one is me and sarah stevens in mcauleys, now in school sarah stevens was in my form and was dirty and skanky and a bit of a slag, but now shes quite fit tbh and she'd get it now anyday of the week xD

its me and her again lol, i cant even remember her name thats how drunk i was, but meh...

money caught me off guard and yes i look like a tit and no i dont remember what i was lookin at, but its all cool.

This was the first pic of the night in Wetherspoons having a quiet pint, but sam took a photo of me when i least expected it... the cunt Mad

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice bravo-photo-story Rolling Eyes

u couldve given the no-dsl-users a hint about the filesizes in the topic-title, im not sure if they're all keen on dl'ing all this in more than 15 min just to see u having a party...

and there aint no nekkid girl pics, so id call it a lame party Razz

WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

erm niglet.. i do have a pic of a girl i pulled naked of course, but seen as this is a community and family forum *cough* i thought i better not post it Razz pm me you're email; addy and ill send it u

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CJ wrote:
pm me you're email; addy and ill send it u

no m8 thx Laughing keep the pic 4 urself.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whahaha

sticky pictures eh Laughing
ArcaDe
WcD LeaDeR
WcD LeaDeR

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nPIcs but the worsest thing ever u diddnt even invite us Smile
anytime up for some girls Smile

i put a waring to the 56k bummers

StaTich

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty nice story.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: