Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
i'm still here, check this story out

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you think he should've gotten a DWI for being just a bit over the limit when the old limit was .1 two years ago
yes, he should rot in Jail and meet Bubba
81%
 81%  [ 9 ]
no, it wasn't that much and his life should not be fucked by it
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

XPS

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:52 am    Post subject: i'm still here, check this story out Reply with quote

this has nothing to do with worms, it's just one of them things i have to share and yes it's meaningless like all other posts but you'll get a kick out of this. here goes.

the other day, wed. before the yank hoilday thanksgiving, the beginging of the end for the "wild man" in north america............back in the 1600's or some shit like that. I and my other half went out on a nightly drinking binge and got plum fucked up, and so did some of my friends. well we'll call him D left the bar to go on a "beaver patrol" at other bars, being the single man that he is and he had some good leads. I'll go back to D in a bit. While me, Tara, Tim and Miranda stayed and played pool and what not. It was Miranda's 21 so we got her good and drunk.

So on with D, after a few other bars and hours later we all split up and I go get some free pizza at 3 in the morn. like we do. shot the shit with ppl that had to make pizza that late in the morn. Then we go home, nights over right. Naaaa this is where it gets good. I get home and Jenny one of my friends that work at Garys Pizza calls me up and said that D needed a ride from jail, he got a DWI. so the manager of Garys "Mark" went and got him cus he's gotten two in the past.

Well heres the funny part, I call up Tim to tell him, "yo D got a DWI. He blew a .09" the legal limit is .08, ouch!! All Tim can say on the phone is, "Tacos, two for tesday, tacos I want tacos, did you know they have two for tesday tacos? Tacos tesday for two" in a drunken voice that he had. Of course he had no idea till the next day!
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"he blew a .09" means he drove alcoholized and was .01 over the legal limit, right? but whats a DWI?

i first thought its gonna be a story about ur drunk mr D popping ur lady or u having sex with this 21 yo girl... Wink

to be honest i know a lot of ppl who did that. to drink and drive i mean Razz they all deserve to D!E imo.

glad to see ur still around cj Very Happy last time i was on ag some1 told me that the most active wormers he know from DM r raider and devil - he couldnt remember seeing u name Neutral i havent seen u playing worms lately either...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please edit the poll. 'meet' should be 'feel'.

And ya I think drinking 'n driving should be a capital offence/crime. So many people are injured (for life) and killed cause some mofo was all pissed and too lazy/studid/pissed to call a taxi.

Oh, and like Piggy said Razz Good to see ya posting, yaaaaay Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Sad wtf is this smiley doing here Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
XPS

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah no worrys i'm on worm net 1 to 5 hours a week, given thats not what i want, but with the time to play is short, cod always seems to be a fast qwicky for me. you know, in, own, out. off to work or some sort of fucking shit think for me to take care of. /me "is the fix it guy in town". i pown cod uo, you should check out my rank on Üb server. 7 out of the 200 that made the list. hehe /me thinks not bad for a white boy. it's on the list on the bottom, but it does change, when i posted this i was 7 but i was 15 the week before. http://72.5.86.245/~ubclan/site/coduo_flashmonitors.html on the flip side i do still play worms! see you all soon
Djoszee
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since when do rednecks have fun Wink

E.C.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since they found out where urnan lives.
D3v1L

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PigL3t wrote:
last time i was on ag some1 told me that the most active wormers he know from DM r raider and devil

Laughing

but i am having problems with the fucking windows XP and had to reinstall it and now WA refuse to open...

Anyway i will keep trying, or start kicking my pc...
or maybe... just maybe... reinstall WA Rolling Eyes

hope to see u back in wormnet someday... Wink

PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

D3v1L wrote:
but i am having problems with the fucking windows XP and had to reinstall it and now WA refuse to open...

i have that prob on my gf's pc too... i really dunno what it is tho. worms doesnt have a prob with win xp, its running smooth on both of my machines here.

might be a graphic-driver issue, but i installed the newest driver and it still doesnt work Neutral if u get worms running again tell me what u did, m8.

and i really hope u can fix it s0on! Cool

cya m8

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ehm, Tech support? Razz GL with it Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: