Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
Me!!! Meeeeeeeeee!!! New Pics xD

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: Me!!! Meeeeeeeeee!!! New Pics xD Reply with quote

what the title says ^_^

i look bad on the pics, hairs a mess need t get a haircut, but im too lazy, will probs get it done saturday morning if we're going out on a sat night

this 1 is me in my shirt, its hard 2 take a pic and pose at the same time. the shirt was £140, its prada and fo0king nice well worth the money, this is what i'll most likely wear to work now.

this ones of me in my new jumper, u cant see the jumper very well so i took another pic of the jumper.

heres the jumper, i think its fuckin nice, not bad imo for a lacoste jumper, but it should be nice for the £60 price tag Razz

just me with a j in my mouth, trying to pose but it isnt easy Laughing

FU all!! , man lookin back on these photos im no good with photos lol

i just got bored and decided to put this on here lol xD (if you cant read it, it says Newton Jordan, number 15 on the back of a Manchester City (my fav soccer team) top.
Newton-Jordan is me btw, and number 15, cos i was born on the 15th februrary.

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
benster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg

you look better in the ones posted on AL forums Surprised
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, you have money ánd you smoke weed. You must be very popular Laughing Laughing

ShyGuy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lmao, you like like an animal crossing guy on those first couple pics where your eyes are looking off somewhere
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Djoszee wrote:
wow, you have money ánd you smoke weed. You must be very popular Laughing Laughing

i have my select few of friends, and the only money i get is from work, i get £225 a week after tax which works out at £900 a month, i got paid yesterday, and i now have a measley £256 in my account left... i spent bout £450 on clothes, £30 on weed , £100 bill , and about £60 rent to my mom.

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Plutonic
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

£!40 on a shirt? realy, I can think of better things to spend 140 on.

CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plutonic wrote:
£!40 on a shirt? realy, I can think of better things to spend 140 on.

yeah really, im one of those people who spends shit loads on clothes, i'll wear that shirt for business meetings at work, or when im on the pull fri / sat night.

To be honest, i wouldn't usually spend so much on a shirt, and i thought it was Ben Sherman at first, but it was nice, so i was definately going to buy it, it was only when i looked at the price tag that i knew it wasn't Ben Sherman, i looked saw it was Prada, and that was another reason to buy it.

I can think of a better way to spend £140 myself too: 1 ounce of white widow skunk xD

ShyGuy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CJ wrote:
Djoszee wrote:

i have my select few of friends, and the only money i get is from work, i get £225 a week after tax which works out at £900 a month, i got paid yesterday, and i now have a measley £256 in my account left... i spent bout £450 on clothes, £30 on weed , £100 bill , and about £60 rent to my mom.

ok so you don't eat?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShyGuy wrote:
CJ wrote:
Djoszee wrote:

ok so you don't eat?

LOL! 0WN3D!!!!1
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShyGuy wrote:
ok so you don't eat?

the joy of living with my mum dude, she gets the food gas and electric, i pay the phone and internet bill.

benster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CJ wrote:

the joy of living with my mum

LOL! owned!! AGAIN!!!! Laughing Laughing
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

benster wrote:
LOL! owned!! AGAIN!!!! Laughing Laughing

Not really , considering, she cooks for me, does my washing , ironing makes my bed for me, cleans my bedroom... seen as im too lazy to do that shit considering i work damn hard, i think thats kinda coolio. Very Happy

Last edited by CJ on Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
benster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

but still Cool

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now CJ, no one likes a parent moocher
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: