Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
PES 5
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kevrpgfan
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

llSRllxXx wrote:

WcC PES owner for me

U wish m8, 7-0 to me Wink

Tenor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rofl...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kevrpgfan wrote:

do u have PES5 for PC? i'd gladly play you online

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kevrpgfan
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

llSRllxXx wrote:
Kevrpgfan wrote:

do u have PES5 for PC? i'd gladly play you online

Hehe how did I know u would say that... this is kinda going off-topic here... so I'll be quick... I've been playing PES and the earlier iterations... (I've owned every single one... The 2 SNES ones, The 4 PS1 ones and the 5 PS2 ones, Of course I've sold me SNES and decided to sell PES 1 and 2 on PS2... I still have the rest though) I don't own any on the PC... I thought about it... but I heard the only way u can play online on PC was via IP addresses... whereas the PS2 version offers a proper online server (even though I've never played PS2 online and never will)...

CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no with the pc version, the way u play it is, when u buy the game brand new, you get a registration code on the back of the manual, you go on this link: http://pes5web.winning-eleven.net/pes5ec/reguser/en/register.html
register your registration code and make a password, which you log on with at the network screen, so then u can play it online, buy PES5 for PC, its £9:99 on play.com or £14:99 in game g0g0g0 invest, if u go gamestation u can get a usb ps2 pad too for £4:99 which u can use for many games too, to this day its the best £20, ive spent, ive only had the game 2/3 weeks and i've already played for 100 hours Shocked

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kevrpgfan
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

llSRllxXx wrote:
no with the pc version, the way u play it is, when u buy the game brand new, you get a registration code on the back of the manual, you go on this link: http://pes5web.winning-eleven.net/pes5ec/reguser/en/register.html
register your registration code and make a password, which you log on with at the network screen, so then u can play it online, buy PES5 for PC, its £9:99 on play.com or £14:99 in game g0g0g0 invest, if u go gamestation u can get a usb ps2 pad too for £4:99 which u can use for many games too, to this day its the best £20, ive spent, ive only had the game 2/3 weeks and i've already played for 100 hours Shocked

LOL this topic is getting more offtopic than ever now... oh well... so be it Razz

Yeah I have been thinking about getting one of them USB PS2 Pad connectors, and the other day I actually tried to use me sidewinder for the first time in ages... and then realised my new sound card hasn't got a midi/game port on it Mad Only thing is do I want to spend nearly £20 on a game I already own on PS2... when u say network screen do u mean like WA and WWP style lobby??? cause that might persuade me a bit more Wink

PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would be so glad if pes5 had the opstion to play online with the ip adresses... but the only way is to visit their server. after u registered u can log in and its a lobby where u can see the hosted games, join em or host urself.

the bastards didnt even include a lan mode.

Added after 1 minutes:

Kevrpgfan wrote:
LOL this topic is getting more offtopic than ever now... oh well... so be it Razz

u, as a supermod, can always split threads up and make new threads out of em...

i just did it 4 u now - hope u like it.

try using the buttons on the bottom left side Wink

WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PigL3t wrote:
u, as a supermod, can always split threads up and make new threads out of em...

i just did it 4 u now - hope u like it.

well I suppose I could say thanks but.... THE WORM TALK FORUM??? since when was this the OFF TOPIC FORUM??? U n00b Laughing

PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

better now...? Rolling Eyes
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, last night i played my 1st match on PES5 online, in a while, as i've been blipping my masterleague for a while, and god man, i've never played as bad in my life, gout outclassed in possession 35 to 65, but i had all the shots, he didnt have a single shot at me, and i won on penalties thank god!!

kev: go buy PES5 and a ps2 usb pad for the pc, would love to play against you... and tenor too!!!

Worm-Unit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nobody ownz more than me with pro evo fo0lz .,l,, Laughing

btw i got a lil question:
A mate of me was talkin about some keypad..like a mouse for your lefthand but than with keyboard buttons( roflmao ).
some1 here tested it?or knows anything about it?
they say its the next top thing for gamers, but i dont feel like playing with 2 mouses, lol
share your experience plz, ty

Unit
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CJ wrote:
go buy PES5 and a ps2 usb pad for the pc, would love to play against you... and tenor too!!!

go buy a rocket, i'd love to see u one the moon.
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PigL3t wrote:
go buy a rocket, i'd love to see u one the moon.

i will if you pay for the rocket of course. Razz

Added after 33 minutes:

heres a screenshot of my PES5 team's kits my team name is FC Atletico "B"

home kit:

away kit:

keepers home kit: (im kinda gutted this isnt my away kit)

keppers away kit (pretty basic)

Kevrpgfan
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't bothered with master league for ages, since i think the 2nd ps2 game... it's boring a tiresome IMHO... If i ever play it now, it's cause I fancy a exhibition... or my m8s round and I have a league saved... he's Brazil and I'm England... I never use the club teams...

Kevrpgfan
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok time to bring this thread back up... and no I haven't bought it yet... currently playing several games Shocked

I was just wondering is PES6 gonna have a similar online network to 5?... cause I'm not sure if I can be arsed to buy yet another PES game... especially when the graphics look bloody similar for the last 3 games Neutral

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: