Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
New PC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds great, m8! looking 4ward to play ya on ur new machine... installing good old worms on it sounds like raping a rocket tho Cool

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooo....

You think you got a nice video card... GUESS AGAIN
Games crashing after 2 mins of play, forcing to re-boot. Omg, should've done the X1900XTX Radeon instead... as planned. Thought this one would be good 'nuf and a lot cheaper but shite! Back to the store tomorrow, 1st thing in the morning.
Been 3 weeks since I decided to get a new system and I still don't have a working system. God I hate my life Razz
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh fuck, thats one bad story! paying about $500 4 a über-graphic to find out that it aint working correctly Neutral

but if i got the article correct it only refers to 7900 GTX cards that were overclocked by the distributors. aint nvidias fault then imho...

good luck to u m8.

my 7800 GTX havent had any probs out of the box .,|,,

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah well for all I care santaclaus overclocked/pimped my card, bottom line is I bought it from a store and it ain't working. Thought I could play Titan Quest but n000 that 2 is too much for the 'super' *cough* graph card.

PigL3t wrote:
my 7800 GTX havent had any probs out of the box .,|,,

7800 ain't 7900, so put that finger where it belongs (in the arse of urnan 'course) Razz Crying or Very sad If this is supposed to be one of those childhood-moral-stories like 'it's not always the best and expensive mofo thet wins' then please save it cause I feel pwned 'nough as it is. And what's the deal with font-3-sized fingers? What's wrong with .,l,,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: