Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
weeeee
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Lords of Rope
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yakuza wrote:
the clean record is kinda for due to the defense really. even if lehman did stop a penalty that's just a casuality of life. the people who deserve credit for the clean sheet are the defense.

heh, disagreed.

i'd say the better the keeper the better the defense Wink

coz if they know that the keeper is ace they dont have as much pressure as a defense with a boon kepper has.
if u know that a small mistake wont kill u, u simply dont make this mistake - but if ur too concentrated on NOT making the small mistake, it happens.

"self-fulfilling prophecy"

what was first: the chicken or the egg? i say Lehman made the defense strong. a proof would be: hes gone - they lost Wink

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arsenal will own next season with Walcott and Rosicky so gg Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didnt say anything about England - they have no chance in the world cup. They are ok as individuals but when they play together - they are crap.

Yakuza just shut the fuck up - If i ever met you, you'd already be dead, buried covered in piss - when i pissed on your dead body while your mother watches. Fucking prick - just leave this topic/forums your not wanted - your an asshole. And you say we scored 0? and you scored 3? HAHAHAHAHA your first goal was offiside and we have proof and your still arugeing about it? You just cant admit that the so called "best european club" got FUCKED UP by Arsenal - they wiped the floor with you - get it through your thick stupid ass spanian head. If lehnman wasnt sent off we would of beat you like 4-1 easily. Your team was scared as soon as we scored so they turned to their "im a spanish pussy" tactic and dive everywhere. I bet that stupid barcelona manager bribed the ref & linesman in the second half.
yakuza

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought this clan had class and was about nice people. at least, even if he was a retard i'd expect him to be able to have common sense.

even after my movie of ebodives and pigle'ts pics of the NOT OFFSIDE you still going on and on about it.

amusing

btw,arsenal didn't whip shit, thats why they went back home with.......
NOTHING.
Veggy

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hence being screwed you dumbass.
yakuza

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bobby Charlton:

"Barcelona completly deserved to win, they're one step ahead in terms of quality and skill. The best team in the world no question asked and probably in the years to come"

"Ronaldinho is the best player in the world, hes special, he can do things noone else can, in the years to come he will surpass Pele and even Maradona"

And that's coming from an ENGLISH legend... Shock!!!!!!!!!
fr4nk

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veggy wrote:

Yakuza just shut the fuck up - If i ever met you, you'd already be dead, buried covered in piss - when i pissed on your dead body while your mother watches..

man the one that must shut up here are u. take that phrases for u and dont write here... bah what a stupid guy

And if you go, i wanna go with you...
And if you die, i wanna die with you..
Solar

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

come on folks, keep it nice so i dont have to close the thread
yakuza

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whos veggy anyway?
dyn4mite

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yakuza wrote:
Bobby Charlton:

"Barcelona completly deserved to win, they're one step ahead in terms of quality and skill. The best team in the world no question asked and probably in the years to come"

"Ronaldinho is the best player in the world, hes special, he can do things noone else can, in the years to come he will surpass Pele and even Maradona"

And that's coming from an ENGLISH legend... Shock!!!!!!!!!

New Arsenal signing Rosicky said: ?I?m really happy to be here at Arsenal, it is a great day for me. The team showed its strength recently in the Champions League and it has big potential with a lot of young players, I think we can be even better next season. This is the best club in Europe and I will give everything for Arsenal.?

Arsenal are the best club in Europe then.

Steven Gerrard is best midfielder in the world he's way better than Ronaldinho

btw Veg has been in LoR for a very long time
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dyn4mite wrote:
New Arsenal signing Rosicky said: "I'm really happy to be here at Arsenal, it is a great day for me. The team showed its strength recently in the Champions League and it has big potential with a lot of young players, I think we can be even better next season. This is the best club in Europe and I will give everything for Arsenal."

he said something similar about his last team too when he joined them Razz
4 the player its an easy math: the more a team pays, the better it is. the one ur in, is the one that pays the most = best team in europe (or the world) Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fr4nk wrote:
Veggy wrote:

Yakuza just shut the fuck up - If i ever met you, you'd already be dead, buried covered in piss - when i pissed on your dead body while your mother watches..

man the one that must shut up here are u. take that phrases for u and dont write here... bah what a stupid guy

English please u retard.

Yakuza ive been around longer than you so i think the question is Who the fuck are you?

Just close this topic Solar - its easy.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Lords of Rope All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: